Monday, May 3, 2010

14 weeks, 2 days

I'm definitely feeling a lot less tired and way more energetic now that I'm in 2nd trimester. We don't see the doctor for another 2 weeks, but we find out Baby's sex in a little over 5 weeks! We are so excited for that appointment!

I'm not showing too much; I think I look more like I've been eating a few too many doughnuts, a common thing among women I hear :-) My pants are a little snug, but more in the legs than the waist. I'm sure that won't last long. I'm really excited to start looking pregnant and wearing maternity clothes. My favorite pants to wear right now are loose with no discernable waistband; mmm, such comfort!

We haven't bought much for Baby yet, obviously we'll get more once we know if we'll be shopping for Andrew or Ainsley. The first thing we got was a stuffed octopus with squeaky legs. We fell in love with it and got it as our 12 week "present". This weekend I went to a rummage sale and got a diaper pale. I bumped into Lindsey and the girls at the sale. She got Baby a play mat and car seat snuggler, both of which I'm super excited about! It's so fun to have baby things around the house, it makes it feel more real that we are having a baby!

Hopefully we'll get some ultrasound photos posted on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment